New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Black 2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited RWD 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 4.0L V6 SMPI DOHC Redwood, 20" x 7.5" Unique Dual 6-Spoke Alloy Wheels, ABS brakes, Body Color Heated Mirrors, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated/Ventilated Front Bucket Seats, Illuminated entry, Leather Seat Trim, Low tire pressure warning, Power moonroof, Power Tilt & Slide Moonroof w/Sunshade, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
* Battery 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original in-service date (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* 160 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program), 174 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
At Brownsville Toyota its all about YOU! Get your BEST deal at Brownsville Toyota today!!
* Outstanding off-road capability; strong V6 engine; ample cargo capacity; optional third-row seat. Source: Edmunds
* A family commuter on the weekdays and off-road adventurer on the weekends, the 2015 Toyota 4Runner can truly do it all. On the road, the drivetrain on the 4Runner shines. It accelerates briskly with a 4.0-Liter, 270 Horsepower V6 engine mated to a smooth-shifting 5-speed automatic transmission. The 4Runner has three drivetrain choices for you to choose from. Rear-wheel drive is standard in the SR5 and the Limited, Part-time 4WD is standard on the Trail model and an option on the SR5, and Full-time 4WD with a limited-slip, locking center differential is an option on the Limited. Maximum towing capacity for the 4Runner is 4,700 pounds. Keeping true to its rugged heritage, it has an upright windshield, long roofline and nearly vertical liftgate, which contributes to a sturdy appearance. With bulging fenders and 9.6 inches of ground clearance in the 4-wheel-drive version, the 4Runner shows off its rugged personality. Access to the rear cargo is through a single-piece liftgate with a unique power rear window. For transporting your gear, it can hold an impressive 47.2 cubic feet of cargo when the rear seats are up. Once inside, you will find that the cabin of the 4Runner interior is both functional and inviting. Drivers will welcome the clear instrumentation with large buttons and rotary knobs for climate and audio controls. There's a soundtrack to every adventure. You won't miss a beat with 4Runner's standard Entune Audio Plus system: a 6.1-in high-resolution touch-screen display, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack and USB port with iPod connectivity. Go on the adventure of a lifetime with a 2015 4Runner. Source: The Manufacturer Summary